Design and structural dimensioning of the projected part is done in several cycles. Also at that stage computer simulations support our engineers by helping to analyze even very complex forces and torques with the result of adequate dimensioning.
Often a rough calculation or just the experience of our designers allows us to create quickly a first draft on computer, especially where the loads introduced into the part are not too complex or when the weight is not an issue.
Examples of our work:
- FEM calculation of GRP deadlights
- FEM calculation of a patient bench (CRP sandwich construction)
- dimensioning of a CRP storage rack for fuel rods
- dimensioning of a 6 meter long unsupported CRP canopy for an administrative center
- dimensioning of a wind tunnel model